The Websie Creation Price is a one-time, non-recurring "purchase" payment. Annual recurring costs are for the domain name and the hosting.
Available: on order, from order confirmation 1 to max. 4 weeks
The website contains customized special requirements and functions for trade, gastronomy, private and institutions:
- Content pages such as : Welcome, Opening Hours, News, About us, Team, Locations, Imprint, Sitemap, Search, Services and Offers.
- Features such as: contact form, access map, photo galleries, integration video (on request), (* optional: various other functions).
- Joomla CMS is easy to edit and update blog posts, content and images uploads. For the page content capture is max. 1 hour included in the price. Additional pages are either to be recorded yourself or will be charged according to effort.
- Link to the relevant socialmedia's like Trip Advisor, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google.
- Languages: the website price is valid for 1 language. Other languages possible with surcharge after effort.
- VLink to the relevant social media such as Trip Advisor, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google.
- Created with Joomla CMS, responsive design that means PC, laptop, mobile and tablet compatible.
- Search engines optimized to the usual extent (* Optional: Integration Google Addwords, Google Analytics, etc.).
- FTP upload to our recommended hoster or one of your choice.
- SSL certified (according to hoster offer).
- Creation or forwarding to existing e-mail mailboxes and addresses.
- 1 hour Training for later independent processing of the contents.
Functions of the administration:
- Administration backend / frontend
- statistics function
- user management
- authorization Proposals
- Extensions, plugins and components
What is Joomla?
Project progress after order confirmation
1: Select template from 3 basic structures: A=> Horizontal picture slider, B=> Background image with centered content area or C=> Full Screen page
2: Provide photos, videos, content or let us create
3: Prototype is created
4: Prototype is played through for acceptance with user training and presented.
5: Upload to a hoster of your choice or our recommendation, and thus the website is online!
You already have your project or idea? Ask for a non-binding offer. offer request